Android Had To Recover A Few Times All My Recordings Because The Silly App Deleted ALL The Files Instead Of Local Device Only

Been using it for months. I use it for business calls. Its always something you didnt quite hear or forgot. Great recorded quality weather youre on speaker or bluetooth. Either you can save to your phone or save to the app. Can delete recordings at anytime, start recordings auto soon as you answer or only when you choose.
Please add a separate button to free up space on device by only deleting those files that are already saved to cloud. The small checkbox that does that and only appears when deleting saved files is easy to miss and too close to the ‘Yes’ button. I’ve had to recover a few times all my recordings because the silly app deleted ALL the files instead of local device only. At least make that checkbox enabled by default to prevent accidental full deletion.
The app used to work wonderfully. Now a days it just stops recording after reaching a limit of some 90 calls. I have yo manually delete and clear the memory. I have enough storage. Earlier it used to automatically delete the older recordings and record the new ones. What could be the issue?
Got this app today so I have only been able to use it with one phone call. It does record both people’s voices but when I heard the recording of the other person, she sounded muffled, like she’s talking with a mouth full of food; sound isn’t completely clear, but my voice is. I wasn’t on speaker. Any fix for this?
It works wonders. You can save your important calls in a separate file, you can name them to remind you what’s what. The only fault is you can’t hear the other person if you have your earphones on. But on normal calls..Bluetooth calls is works brilliantly.
I have been using this app for about 2 years now on 3 different phones. I tried others in the past but they either would not record, lock my phone, playback very poor or I was unable to save to phone or otherwise. I have never had an issue with this one at all. It works perfectly download
Due to dishonesty and harassment I record every call with the exception of family and friends and it has proven very useful. For example because I first informed a certain business I was recording I was able to use a call recorded with this app in court to win my case and get $1900 dollars returned to me! BTW THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THE DEVELOPERS!! ðŸ˜šðŸ¤—😊 lol.
Also handy for reminding me of appointments. I always forget to write them down lol. Saving to drive and Dropbox very easy to do with important calls. This app in all is one of my favorites and I lost without it now lol. I highly recommend this one.
One question though. Since I have downloaded to my galaxy s7 edge it is saying ready to record calls in the notifications. I can’t find how to remove that lol. Would you please tell me how? ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.